Each one of us always dreams of a stress free life jus like that of a bird or a butterfly. This is the reason why butterfly is considered a very good feng shui symbol. It demonstrates colours, happiness, height, flight, joy and being close to nature and heavens.
- The most effective use of butterfly symbol in feng shui is for the couples in distress or for the love birds who are facing some issues. Reason being that just like a butterfly, true and intense love also makes you feel like you are flying freely in the sky.
- Butterfly as we all know goes through a lot of transformations in its own life. First the egg develops as a caterpillar, then the caterpillar transforms itself to pupa and then the pupa develops as a adult butterfly. So a butterfly goes through lots of changes and as we all know change requires lots of determination, effort, challenge and perseverance. Butterfly also demonstrates the truth of nature. That in order to become a beautiful person or in order to be as attractive as a butterfly one needs to pout in lots of labour and need to go through lots of changes in life. So if you are also looking for transformation in any phase of your life, you may add butterfly images and it will provide you the required energy to bring about the change you are looking for.
- Feng shui also suggests use of butterfly symbols for those individuals who are seeking to get married but are not getting a suitable partner. It may help them to quite an extent.
- A butterfly poster in kids room is also a good feng shui as it demonstrates creativity. I also portrays free flow of energy and the excellent usage of colours by the nature.
- Butterfly images and paintings best suit your bedroom, it will add to the positive chi of your bedroom and will make it look even more vibrant and colourful.
- Butterfly painting or bed sheet or a card is a good gifting option for a person down with depression. The various hues of the lovely butterfly will definitely add some colour and charm in the life o the depressed person and will also give them strength to come out of that problem.