jaga flash news

Sunday 28 June 2020

symptoms corona...



*symptoms*corona...

1 - Starts by sever Body Pain - 1st Day

2 - High Fever - 2nd Day to 5th Day

3.sore of throat 3rd day

4 - Loose Motion/Diarrhoea - 02nd and 03rd Day

5- Loss of Smell & Taste - 03rd Day onwards (partially restored)

6 - I have dry cough. (2.to 5days)

*Treatment (with doctors guide line)and Remedies*

1 - Isolated myself to a bath attached bed room. Managed my own set of clothes, and other items

2 - Took Dolo 650mg  3 times a day and managed temperature.

3.Azithromicin 500 mg per day

4- Took 4  to  5 liter water at every day to hydrate myself. 

5- Steamed everyday morning and evening 

6- Gargled morning and evening with hot water+salt+turmeric powder 

7- A mixer of Raw Ginger(cut into small square pieces) + Turmeric Powder +  Black Pepper Powder + Tulsi leaf  is kept ready in a hot water. Whenever coughing sensation comes, drink this hot water.I am continuing this now also. 

8 - Eating normal  food.(I take  extra some nutritional  food added...egg, milk..etc..)

9 - Took rest, slept minimum 12 hours a day.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment